1) What is your salad dressing of choice?
Balsamic oil and vinegar, in the rare times when I have dressing on the salad.
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Bran cereal, since that’s what I do. It’s there to prevent me from getting sick. 🙂
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
No pizza for me.
5) What do you like to put on your toast?
I can’t stand toast. I eat bread plain and soft.
6) How many televisions are in your house?
One, mostly for movies and videogames.
7) What color cell phone do you have?
8. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed, but I think I’m supposed to be a leftie. I have lots of indicators pointing that direction.
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Two moles and 30 inches of hair.
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
500 packets of mustard and 200 packets of mayo for the Potlatch convention. This was a big mistake, as they were heavier than I thought and I injured myself. 😦
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I fainted once during a family photo.
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I already did!
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yes, and I’d throw it up immediately.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
One for the pool. I can’t walk comfortably in them.
16) Whats your goal for the year?
17) Last person you talked to?
18. Last person you hugged?
19) Favorite Season?
20) Favorite Holiday?
21) Favorite day of the week?
22) Favorite Month?
23) First place you went this morning?
24) What’s the last movie you saw?
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder. It’s better than the last two.
25) Do you smile often?
26) Do you always answer your phone?
27) It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Never happened, but if it were, it’d be Shannon telling me he was stuck at work overnight. 😛
28. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Some sort of interesting multicolor like green and gray and hazel.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
I pretty much don’t drink anything but water.
30) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Lots! They had bizarre names which incorporated their favorite fetishes and wonderfully exotic lives in my little fish soap opera.
31) Favorite Christmas song?
Anything on Beatnik Turtle’s album. I also like Carol of the Bells.
32) What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
33) Can you do push ups?
34) Can you do a chin up?
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
36) Do you have any saved texts?
I save them until my inbox is full and then delete them all.
37) Ever been in a car wreck?
38. Do you have an accent?
Only when I try.
39) What is the last song to make you cry?
I don’t usually cry at songs.
40) Plans tonight?
Potlatch science fiction convention! I’ll be working at Registration and saying hi to everyone.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes, but I didn’t know it at the time.
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Rice milk, pens, a lot of mayo and mustard.
43) Have you ever been given roses?
44) Current hate right now?
The American healthcare system.
45) Met someone who changed your life?
Many, many people. What kind of question is this?
46) How did you bring in the New Year?
I’m pretty sure I was asleep.
47) What song represents you?
Mahna Mahna. I’m the dude going my own way.
48. Name three people who might complete this?
I don’t know.
49) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Oh crap, I woke up way too early to be well rested for my day.
2 thoughts on “Question meme used as a procrastination tool”
Pingback: Doing Procrastination Meme On Deadline | Going Like Sixty
Pingback: The Procrastination Tool Meme « Always Evolving’s Korner