I found out what happened with the dead guy in the carport.
One of the tenants actually knew him; he was their best friend’s brother. Possibly he was at one of the many parties which happen in this complex at strange times. As I’d guessed, he died of an overdose — a combination of prescription drugs and alcohol.
He was 23 years old.
2 thoughts on “Mystery solved”
Poor guy. People never seem to think the warnings about prescription drugs really are serious.
Well, some of them aren’t. But many are, sadly.